“Be careful going in search of adventure - it's ridiculously easy to find.” --William Least Heat-Moon.
Another thing that’s easy to find? Your website. Keystone Click adores internet marketing and specializes in making sure your site is found consistently and reliably on the internet. Here are a few of the things we do to market your organization on the world wide web:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We could talk (or type) for hours on search engine optimization, but we’ll save the long story for later.
Search engine placement is of highest importance. As you probably already know, most web users go straight to a search engine such as Google or Yahoo to find a website that will guide them to the product or service they seek. There is a saying in the world of search engine optimization that sums up the depth of our process: Content is King and Linking is Queen.
- Research — learn more about you and your competitors
- Content — what are the hot keywords in your industry
- Links — who are you linking to and who should you be linking to
- Analysis — changes that need to be made to your site to start
- Measurement — how many hits are you receiving from the search engines
We are expertly trained with Constant Contact, a service devoted to developing e-newsletters, event invitations and surveys for your clients. The analytics feature allows us to inform you just how much of your content is being received and retained.
Guaranteed top placement in the major search engines for the keywords that you desire. Keystone Click manages the campaigns for your website.
- Keyword Consultation — which keywords will work best within your budget
- Description Creation — unique descriptions for optimal click-through rate
- Search Engines — positioning and budget allocation strategy between major search engines
- Measurement — reporting that details conversion rates per keyword
So let us help you get found, easily and quickly through navigating the crazy universe of internet marketing, don’t worry, we have a very detailed map and a great sense of direction.
Related Blog Post