Are you creative? Do you like to solve problems? Do you have a passion for marketing?
If so, we want to talk with you! The Marketing Account Manager is a key member of the Marketing Team and plays a pivotal role in client relationships. The account manager has two main responsibilities:
1. Maintaining client communication and interaction, including running discovery sessions and monthly analytics report presentations. The account manager is the point person for key accounts at Keystone Click.
2. Managing and producing compelling digital content, ranging from social media posts to longer-form content, such as whitepapers. In addition to maintaining communication, the account manager will (with the help of the marketing team) create content for a variety of companies in various industries. Manage website design and development projects.
Keystone Click focuses on creating content that increases awareness and brand visibility to help drive demand. We focus on enhancing audience engagement while conveying 'the voice of the company'.
1. Lead and implement digital marketing campaigns; from website strategy to content development.
2. Lead client interaction – the Account Manager is the primary day-to-day client go-to person for any need.
3. Conceive, write and deliver compelling, keyword-rich, actionable content for a range of mediums - online, digital, social, mobile and print.
4. Keyword research for SEO.
5. Manage & optimize client websites, with a focus on content strategy.
6. Creation of digital marketing strategies for a variety of clients.
7. Work closely with the Marketing Team to post engaging content, upload videos, images and audio files to blogs, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and social accounts paced through an editorial calendar.
8. Creating analytics reports for a variety of mediums.
9. Ability to write content, copy and messaging in variety of styles, voices and tones, adaptable to different target audiences, product categories and branding initiatives.
10. Executes projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget.
11. Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met.
12. Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to client’s attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.
13. Website support help as needed, for Keystone Click and clients.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org