We understand that you’re the expert in your industry, and you have all the knowledge that comes along with that title. The hardest part about owning a website is getting that knowledge to show up on your pages when you want it to. At Keystone Click we make it easy for you to make changes to your website whenever you need to.
You shouldn’t have to rely on us to edit your website. We make it easy for you to make tweaks without knowing any of the complicated code that comes along with creating a website. Using the Drupal content management system (Drupal CMS) you will be able to easily edit existing pages and create new ones.
Why Drupal, Not WordPress?
While we do occasionally work with WordPress for some of our clients, we develop all our new sites on the Drupal CMS due to its superior security and support network. As the go-to Drupal developers in Milwaukee, it’s our goal to give you not just a beautiful website, but one that is safe and easy to work with
Another reason we love the Drupal CMS is for its versatility. While we’ve built custom features for certain clients, here are a few standard ones that many people like to implement:
- Blogs: Create a blog for a single user or multiple users on your site. Utilize commenting to engage site visitors.
- Social Sharing: Enable users to share the site with friends via social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, or send to a friend via email.
- Audio and Video: Easily upload and publish audio files or embed video files from popular video sites such as YouTube or Vimeo.
- Image Gallery: Post an unlimited number of images to your website and allow social media sharing of those images to grow your audience online.
- E-commerce: Sell items on your site and accept credit card payment.
- Calendar of Events: Post upcoming events online by date and time. Accept online registration for events.
- Google Analytics: Track users and activity on your site through Google Analytics.
- Search-Engine-Friendly URLs and Page Titles: If you would like to include Search Engine Optimization, we can help you determine the best URLs and page titles for your site. We will add modules that will enable easy creation of custom URLs and titles for each page on the site.
- Members-Only Section: Publish content that will only be visible to users with certain access and login credentials. Manage who has access to your members only section at all times.
Once your website is done we won’t abandon you, we’re always here for support or training whenever you need. Teaching you how to use your website to its highest potential is one of the main reasons our clients love us. We provide customized website training and documentation to ensure you are prepared to update and manage the site on your own.