According to comScore's quarterly State of Retail report in early 2014, 78% of the U.S. population age 15+ bought something online. That's around 200 million people.
The age of online shopping is real, and you can bet your target market is searching for products and services online everyday. Limiting your customers' access to only a store front is missing out on huge opportunity! Keystone Click can develop a secure and easy online store for you that takes a customer-focused approach to e-commerce website design and development.
With so many people now relying on the internet as their primary shopping outlet, creating an interactive shopping experience is key. We can create this experience through custom e-commerce website development that starts with a unique, engaging e-commerce website design that helps guide website visitors to click "purchase." Converting website visitors into sales is the focus for all e-commerce website projects.
Keystone Click looks at each e-commerce website design and development project from all sides. Our holistic, user-experience centered approach allows us to maximize conversion rates of browsers to buyers. Related products, reviews, comparisons, social media sharing - all of these and more make your e-commerce web design shine. Our goal is to create an e-commerce site that matches the experience of visiting your real storefront--an experience that makes customers both comfortable and happy to buy.
View our portfolio for e-commerce web design and development projects.
Check out a Few of the E-commerce Website Features We Offer:
- Customizable shopping cart
- Simple Online Payment Processes
- User Friendly
- Product Filtering
- Catalog Unlimited Amount of Products and Services
- Multiple Shipping Options
- Product Specials and Promotions
What will set your e-commerce website apart from the rest?
Easy Shipping Integration
The hassle of shipping? Eliminated.
We integrate shipping calculations into each and every order to reduce the amount of work on your plate, because we believe you deserve to be spoiled.
Available Shipping Options:
- Flat Rate - assign flat rate per product or per order
- Weight Based - assign weight to your product and a rate to your weight
- Integrate with Third-Party Systems - streamline with UPS or Fedex, and incorporate a tracking number with your orders while obtaining a real-time shipping cost
- Have a point of sale system (POS) that you currently use? We have e-commerce web development POS integration experience for sites that have thousands of products for sale at all times.
Your e-commerce website will be multi-faceted. We offer multiple features and options such as size and quantity. This includes the ability to sell not only products but special downloads and file access as well as carefully planned out product packs and suggested items. Who doesn’t love a bargain?
The payment process doesn’t have to be a headache.
We offer online payments through our partner, Authorize.Net® - a trusted and leading provider of payment gateway services since 1996.
Some features of Authorize.Net® include:
- Automatic deposits into your bank account within two business days
- Real-time reporting with history and balance
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard compliant
Have an E-commerce project you want to get started on? Give us a call and we will discuss your projects custom needs.