You are the expert at your business. Keystone Click is an expert at website development. Let us take care of all your website services so that you can focus on your business. Website design, development, hosting, maintenance and support.
Your website stands as the digital face of your company. It’s proven that companies with great websites produce significantly higher results than those without. Keystone Click is a full service, professional, website development agency.
If you want your website to stand out, templates, DIY builders or freelancers aren’t going to deliver. Your website is the foundation of your digital presence. Keystone Click’s thorough process will make it a strong one, by creating a seamless project from design to development, development to hosting, and providing the maintenance and support you need AFTER your new website goes live.
Keystone Cick builds websites in primarily two platforms: Drupal and WordPress. Depending on your project’s specific needs, both platforms feature a content management system (CMS) that offers freedom in design, flexibility and search engine friendliness.
We’ll take care of the behind the scenes work and be there every step of the way from development, to giving you the keys to your site. Before launching your website, we provide customized website training and documentation to ensure you are prepared to update and manage the site on your own OR you can leave it in good hands and let us manage it for you!
KSC Website Process
- Current website audit - KSC staff will review your current website for technical issues, user experience and messaging alignment.
- Kick Off Meeting - Together, we’ll identify your goals, target audience, messaging strategy and site architecture.
- Competitor website review - We will identify strengths and weaknesses of competitive website to inform the design and functionality of your website.
- Site map/ architecture - Starting with our kick-off meeting, we’ll work with your to design a website user experience that is aligned with your business objectives
- Design and functionality - Our team will create a professional design that is appealing and functional.
- Timeline/ Steps
- Design draft process
- Design approval
- Alpha Site Review & Content population
- Improvements and Edits
- Beta Site Review
- Final edits
- Launch website
- Interactive design process
- Scheduled check-ins for approvals
- Training on CMS