Pinterest: His and her views on the latest craze
A new trend on the social media platform?? Pinterest. Well, let’s look at the 5 traits of a true trend – as mentioned by Business Know How.com
1) It is obviously useful – many businesses are using Pinterest as a marketing tool.
2) It has broad appeal and application – chatter all over the Internet about Pinterest.
3) It is sustainable – definitely sustainable, it’s been growing at a fast pace and hasn’t had much for hiccups.
4) It meshes with other trends – its social media, sharing, posting, “liking” or “repinning”. It’s definitely meshing with other trends.
5) It has some history – the platform has been around since March 2010. So, it’s still fairly new, but also has some history.
Pinterest definitely fits all 5 of those points. Let’s check it out from a male vs female perspective on the value and usefulness of pinterest.com.
Pinterest – Liz’s Perspective
I am a fan of Pinterest for its clean design and ease of use. I primarily use it to search for inspiration for projects…. Keep reading
Pinterest – Ryan’s Perspective
The best way I have seen it described is a folder where you keep all of your magazine or newspaper clippings…. Keep reading
If you have an account on Pinterest, comment below with a link to your board. We’d love to follow you!